In may will be one of the biggest sporting event in 2019 world championship on hockey in Slovakia. Not to miss anything interesting, follow the news about world Cup 2019 hockey website online-bookmakers.info. Here you will find all the important information about the tournament schedule and learn the most important thing - one to do betting at the bookmaker.
The time and place of holding ice hockey world Championship 2019
Host of the ice hockey world Championship 2019 was selected by Slovakia. The tournament will take place from 10 to 26 may at the ice arena in the cities of Kosice and Bratislava.
The winter stadium of Ondrej nepela in Bratislava holds 10.055 fans, and the steel arena in Kosice designed for 8.340 spectators.
Before the ice hockey World Championship 2019 left
The cost of tickets for the world Cup 2019 will be played.
- Beatet on match of the group stage is worth 2.730 rubles.
- Tickets for the quarterfinal match is from 16.600 to 25.900 rubles.
- For a visit to the semi-finals will have to pay from 32.800 to 44.800 rubles.
- A ticket to the finals and the match for the 3rd place is from 32.800 to of 57,600 rubles.
The structure of the world hockey championship in 2019 and the format of the tournament.
World Cup 2019 in hockey will consist of two stages:
Group stage. 16 teams will compete in two groups of 8 teams. Each team will play 7 matches (one opponent). For the victory in regulation time, the team gets 3 points for winning in overtime or in shootout - 2 points for losing in overtime or shootout 1 point for a loss in regulation time points are not awarded. 4 teams with maximum points in the group, move on to the next stage of the competition.
Series of the playoffs. Consists of the quarterfinals, semifinals, bronze match and finals. At this stage of the competition teams play on the flight: the winners of the 1/4 finals go to 1/2 final, losers are eliminated from the competition. The team victorious in the semifinals meet in the final of the world Cup 2019, teams, defeated, fighting in the match for 3rd place.
If the main time of the matches of the group stage of the tournament draw, the teams play an overtime period lasting 5 minutes, or until the first goal. In the case of a tie after extra time the teams blow a series of three shootout. For game series the playoffs have different rules: the duration of the overtime in the 1/4 final, 1/2 final and the match for the 3rd place is 10 minutes in the final match extra time lasts 20 minutes.
E" width="100%" height="400" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen">
The teams participating in the ice hockey world Championship 2019
In group A (Kosice) will play 8 teams:
- Canada. Canadians take first place in the ranking of the IIHF for 2018, despite the fact that they managed to get only 4 seats at the last world Cup. At the Olympic games 2018 in Pyeongchang team Canada took 3rd place, but according to hockey experts, the Maple leaves are reasonably considered to be the strongest team in the world and expect to win the world Cup-2019.
- USA. Americans last year defeated the Canadians in the bronze medal match at the 2018 world Cup with the score 4:1. Team USA can't get above 3rd place at the world Championships in 1950, however, the Americans have earned their place in the top three teams in hockey, but is currently 4th place in the ranking of the IIHF.
- Finland. Finns - two-time world Champions and multiple Olympic medalists. Team Finland won 8 times silver and 3 times bronze at the world hockey Championships. However, the results for 2018 Finland shares with US 4 place in the ranking of the IIHF, therefore, the potential of these teams are practically identical. It is likely that both teams will go into production in the playoffs and will compete for bronze.
- Germany. At the Olympic games in Pyeongchang in 2018, the Germans were able to win silver, losing in the finals of the Russian hockey players. Due to this, Germany has risen in the ranking of the IIHF to 7 positions, however, the Germans are unlikely to win a medal at the world Cup in 2019. The last trophy in the world Cup Germany won in 1953, since the Germans never got medals.
- Slovakia.> Slovaks participate in the world Championships since 1996. In such a short period they managed to achieve very decent results: 1 gold medal, 2 silver and 1 bronze. However, in 2013 the national team of Slovakia has never risen above 8, therefore, even if the team leaves the group, its victory in the quarterfinals is a big question.
- Denmark. The Danes took part at the 46th world Championships, but never managed to enter even into the five of the strongest teams. The greatest achievement of Denmark 8th place in 2010 and 2016. For world Cup 2017 and the 2018 world Cup team took 12th and 10th place respectively, so the team has low chances to qualify in the series of the playoffs.
- France. France slightly surpasses Denmark performance at the world Championships in the history the French have never managed to get above 6th place. From 2010 to 2018, the French team once out of the group, but dry lost Russia in the 1/4 finals of the 2014 world Cup. The French have little chance to repeat the success of 2014, most likely, the team will come from the group.
- UK. In 30 years the British managed to win at the world Championships 2 silver medals and 1 bronze. However, since 2001, Britain played at the world Cup in the first division. The world Cup 2019 will be a kind of debut for the team from Albion, so the bookies are British with distrust and tipped the last place team in the group stage of the tournament.
In group b (Bratislava) will play 8 teams:
- Sweden. The Swedes will go to the world Cup in the rank of Champions. In the last 8 world Championships, Sweden won 3 gold medals, 1 silver and 1 bronze. However, the Swedes take the 2nd place in the ranking of the IIHF, behind on points Canada.
- Russia. For the 2018 world Cup, Russiaiscie hockey players took only the 6th place, losing in the quarterfinals to Canadians with the account 4:5. However, at the 2015 world Championships the Russian team managed to win silver in 2016 and in 2017 - bronze. In the ranking of the IIHF Russia takes 3rd place and therefore claim the prize at the end of the world Cup 2019 will be played.
- Czech Republic. Czech Republic speaks at the world hockey Championships since 1993. During this time the Czechs won 6 times the world Cup, 1 times became the silver prize winners and 5 times bronze. But it is worth noting that in 2013 the team failed to take a prize. Last year, the Czechs went out in the 1/4 finals, but lost to the Americans and so took the 7th place in the world Cup. In the ranking of the IIHF Czech Republic is on the 6th line.
- Switzerland. The Swiss team in 2013, she returned to the big hockey. The team won silver at the 2013 world Cup and the 2018 world Cup. During the last world Cup, the Swiss won the 1/4 final of the Finns and Americans in the 1/2 final, but lost in the final to the Swedes with the account 3:2. Team Switzerland for world Championships 2019 has a high chance of reaching the playoffs and might be able to compete for the prize.
- Norway. Norwegians participated in the 26 world Championships, but did not take above 4 lines. In 2006, the Norway returned to the top division world championship and confidently entrenched in the main world championship. In the ranking of the IIHF Norwegians are on the 10 line, their chances of qualifying from the group of small, most likely, the team will take off from tournament in the group stage.
- Latvia. The maximum achievement of the national team of Latvia in the world Championships - 7th place (in 1997, 2004 and 2009). At the Olympic games in 2014, the Latvians reached the quarterfinals, but lost to the Canadians. For the 2018 world Cup Latvia managed to qualify from the group, but the team lost to Sweden in the 1/4 finals. At the end of last year, the Latvians took the 12th place in the ranking of the IIHF, so they are output in a series of playoffs of the world Cup 2019 is a big insurvey.
- Austria. The national team of Austria rather modest achievements: the team received a bronze at the world championship in 1931 and 1947. Since then the Austrians never managed to get above 6th place. In 2005, Austria was relegated to the second division, but were able to return to the top division world championship in 2017. The 2018 world Cup, the Austrians took the last place in the group, ahead of the Belarusians on 4 points.
- Italy. According to the results of the games of the first division of the 2018 world Cup the Italian team returned to the top division. The Italians occupy 19th place in the ranking of the IIHF, they never managed to take a prize at the world Championships. Record (4 line) was set in the distant 1953. Since then, the team has periodically been relegated and deservedly considered one of the outsiders of the world Cup 2019.
The underdogs in the ice hockey world Championship 2019
Among obvious outsiders of the world Cup 2019 in hockey were the teams of France, Austria, Italy and the UK. Norway, Latvia, Denmark and Germany with a small chances to qualify in the series of the playoffs, most likely, these teams will fly to the world Cup in the group stage.
Favorites of the ice hockey world Championship 2019
The main favorites of the world Cup undoubtedly teams are Canada, Sweden, Russia, Finland and the United States. Czechs, Slovaks and Swiss, with a high probability of falling in the series of the playoffs, however, they are unlikely to be able to count on the prize.
The odds on the winner 2019 IBU WCH in ice hockey from BC 1хСтавка.
Who will win the ice hockey world Championship 2019?
The main contenders for gold world Cup 2019 , teams of Canada and Sweden. The Swedes have high chances to win because they will play in the tournament in the rank of operating world Champions. Bookmakers put low odds of winning Canadians mainly due to the fact that Canada takes the 1st place in the ranking of the IIHF in 2018 and is considered the strongest team in the world.
Russian hockey players won a resounding victory at the Olympic games in 2018. The Russian team will be able to compete for the prize at the end of the world Cup in 2019, however, the chances of the Russians to win is lower than the Swedes or Canadians. Most likely, Russia will fight against Finland or USA for the bronze in this fight we bet on the victory of the Russian athletes.
In our opinion, the Swedes will not be able to defend the title. The most likely outcome of the world Cup 2019: the final match between Sweden and Canada. In this match we bet on the winning Canadians.
Where to bet on world Cup 2019 in ice hockey?
All leading Russian bookmakers already taking bets on the winner of the world Cup 2019 will be played. On the eve of the tournament, the bookmakers will add your line bet for each match of the competition. Edition Online-bookmakers.info recommends betting on the world Cup only legal bookmakers. A list of the most reliable bookmakers you can find in Rastele "Best proven online bookmaker permitted in Russia."
Illegal bookies do not guarantee the payment of winnings, moreover, in the case of a dispute, you will not be able to defend their rights in court because, according to the law, claims take only to the licensed companies.