Became known to all the quarterfinalists of the Champions League this season. It is noteworthy that among them there are clubs such as Bayern and real. But they are official bookmakers back in the fall was ranked among the favorites of the tournament. So who will fight for the main European trophy this season?
A list of all the quarterfinalists of the UEFA Champions League
In the next stage of the competition will be:
- Ajax (Netherlands), figuring real Madrid;
- Barcelona (Spain), without much difficulty held French Lyon;
- Liverpool (England), knocked out of the tournament Bavaria;
- Manchester city (England), Schalke destroyed;
- Manchester United (England), which is with difficulty passed PSG;
- Porto (Portugal), the minimum overplayed Italian rum;
- Tottenham Hotspur (England), easily knocked out of the tournament for Borussia;
- Juventus (Italy), who managed to make a comeback in the battle with Atletico Madrid.
Thus, for the first time in the quarterfinals of the Champions League will not be representatives of Germany and France. Also for the first time in ten years in this stage broke four representatives of Foggy Albion. And let's not forget that the current winner of the "big-eared Cup" – real Madrid – left draw. That is the trophy for the first time in four years, will be replaced by the owner.
When will be determined the pairs for the next stage of the playoffs?
The toss one-fourth of the Champions League final will traditionally Swiss Nyon. It will begin the fifteenth of March, at 14:00 Moscow time. Immediately after it will be agreed pairs for the semi-finals, there will be a draw, the winners of any of the quarter-final of the duets will agree among themselves to following stage.
When will the next Champions League matches?
The first matches¼, football fans will be able to see the ninth and tenth of April. A return match is scheduled for the sixteenth and seventeenth of April.